On this half day tour we visit Ubud and the surrounding art villages. This area is famous for the hand-made silver jewelry, wood carvings and also the very typical Balinese paintings from local artists. We also see a fantastic performance of the Barong dance. Please contact me for your special price.
- Batubulan – this area is famous for the amazing stone carvings created by the locals. There are many carvings and statues for you to see and maybe purchase something to take home.
- Barong Dance – this is the best place to witness the famous Balinese Barong dance. You will be seated undercover in an outdoor stage where you get a really great view of the dance and hear the music of the live gamelan.
- Celuk silver – Celuk is very well known for its beautiful handmade silver jewelry. There is many items for you to look at and I will help you get a good price if you see something you would like to purchase.
- Mas – you will be amazed when you personally get to watch the skilled local craftsmen who produce wonderful carvings from actual tree branches and roots.
- Ubud- is the home of the Balinese art scene. Walk the streets of Ubud checking out the beautiful artworks by the local painters then take a look through the local markets which offer everything from local food to exotic Balinese homewares.
- Sacred Monkey Forest (optional) – if you would like to visit here you will see the cheeky monkeys roaming free in a natural environment, and you can even hand feed them some bananas if you like! The monkeys are not the only thing to see here, there is also a beautiful temple Pura Dalem Agung, the Temple of the Dead, and lush forest surroundings.