This full day tour combines stunning scenery and unforgetable temples. Please contact me for your special price.
- Jatiluwih – means “truly beautiful” and when you view the scenery here you know why! We walk amongst the rice terraces and look out over the breathtaking view as the farmers work in the paddy fields below.
- Pura Ulun Danu – this beautiful temple is located on Lake Bratan. The lake is actually in the ancient crater of Mount Bratan. The temple is dedicated to the goddess of the lake because this lake gives life to the many surrounding villages.
- Pura Batu Karu – this temple is located at the foot of the Batukaru mountain, the 2nd highest mountain in Bali. A very tranquil place with usually less tourists and the temperature is much cooler here.
- Mas – you will be amazed when you personally get to watch the skilled local craftsmen who produce wonderful carvings from actual tree branches and roots.
- Bedugul Fruit Market - we visit this traditional fruit and vegetable market where you will be amazed by the large range of fresh fruit available. This is where the locals come to buy their food and here you will learn about fruits you have probably never heard of.
- Cocoa & Vanilla Plantations - everyone loves chocolate but few people have seen the actual plant that it comes from. Here we see the cocoa plantation which produces the seeds that are later made into chocolate.
- Sacred Monkey Forest (optional) – if you would like to visit here you will see the cheeky monkeys roaming free in a natural environment, and you can even hand feed them some bananas if you like! The monkeys are not the only thing to see here, there is also a beautiful temple Pura Dalem Agung, (the Temple of the Dead) and lush forest surroundings.