The journey to the Northern coast of Bali is a full day adventure. As well as the interesting places we visit in the north there is also many wonderful sights along the way. If you see somewhere you like to stop for photos, that is no problem at all. Please contact me for your special price.
- Pura Ulun Danu – this beautiful temple is located on Lake Bratan. The lake is actually in the ancient crater of Mount Bratan. The temple is dedicated to the goddess of the lake because this lake gives life to the many surrounding villages.
- Air Terjun Gitgit (waterfall)- we stop here to view the 40 meter high cascading waterfalls, an amazing sight in the cool refreshing air.
- Lovina – situated right on the northern coast of Bali with black sand beaches, Lovina is very relaxing compared to southern Bali such as Kuta! Lovely beach walk here and watch the traditional fishing boats.
- Hot Springs (Air Panas Banjar) – what a lovely setting here with natural hot spring water surrounded by lush tropical plants. Some of the spring water pours high enough to give you a massage!
- Bedugul Fruit Market – we visit this traditional fruit and vegetable market where you will be amazed by the large range of fresh fruit available. This is where the locals come to buy their food and here you will learn about fruits you have probably never heard of.